Sunday, August 31, 2008

Zilker Park Japanese Garden

(Click on the photo to see my Flickr slideshow)


Yesterday I went back to Zilker Park Botanical Gardens in central Austin and took some photos of the Japanese Garden there. I had walked through just before the Austin Pond Society meeting a few weeks back, and wanted to come spend some time and see what could be seen.

I took a lot of photos and talked to some very friendly and talented fellow photographers along the path. But, I have run out of time this evening and have to travel most of this week. I will update and add to this post when I return.

To all who stop by regularly, I can't say enough how much your visits and comments mean to me. Thanks a million times. To first time visitors, please come back again. Photos and stories pop up here pretty regularly.

More when I return,
Mike Z

blog comments powered by Disqus