Monday, May 19, 2008

Sometimes weeds can be Beautiful


Another quick post to "show off" some flowers that Jan and I saw on our walk (see post below). As we walked Jan pointed and said, "there's some pretty yellow flowers, why don't you take some pictures of those?" I liked them so much I did just that.

I did absolutely nothing to this photo to make it "better." Sometimes the beauty in a thing just has to stand on its own. If I had tried to do just one little tiny adjustment to it, I think it might have spelled doom for the whole photo. The problem with post-production to my mind is that you (I) never know when enough's enough. So I left it.

I am so glad you stopped by to share these photos and stories with me. One thing about photography -- there's always something new to shoot. I hope you find the things I shoot interesting. 'Bye for now.

blog comments powered by Disqus