Sunday, June 14, 2015

Ranch Windmill 2006 Revisited


I was looking at some old photos I had put in Flickr, and ran across this photo of the windmill on the ranch. I had taken it in 2006, and had not done much processing on it before I posted it up. I decided to process it again with all the newer gadgets I've acquired in the 9 years since. Nothing fancy, just enhancing some colors, etc.


This is much more like I remember the scene on the day I took the photo. Maybe the grass was a little less green, but I think it's an improvement over the shot as it came out of the camera. 

With all the rain we're having recently, I took some shots of the windmill as it is today. Maybe I'll make a new photo the topic of the next post. We'll see.

Hoping all your shots come out beautiful,
Mike Z

blog comments powered by Disqus