Saturday, September 22, 2007

Welcome! Thanks for visiting my photo blog

This photo was taken at sunset on the first day of our Alaskan cruise in July 2006. Just walked out onto the porch of our cabin and snapped. We were cruising up the Inside Passage, and were in Canadian waters at that point...That cruise was one experience I will never forget. If you check back I will probably have more photos of The Trip to show.

I am starting this blog for the second time, because for some reason the first attempt went away. My hope is to post some of my favorite photos and talk about what made that particular photo special to me.

Hopefully, these submissions will inspire you to send me a comment or two and let me know how I'm doing and/or how I can improve. Photography is a new interest for me and I am anxious to do it well.

Check back from time to time, as I will try to keep the new photos coming more often than on the last blog. I appreciate you for visiting!

Mike

blog comments powered by Disqus