Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thadeus Project, with my photo!



I am amazed at Facebook. I have only been on for about a week, and have connected with folks that I hadn't spoken to for years (decades?).

This week Erik Martin (Jan's niece Jamie's husband) sent me a video on Facebook. It's a song called Ghost of Dawn by Thadeus Project. I had not heard of this group, but Erik hooked me by saying that they had used one of my photos in the video! I was so flattered that they would do that.

So I put the video on My Photo Memories, and send it out to the world. I really like the sound of the guitars and smooth vocals. I hope you do too.

More water lilies and ponds in the hopper to post, but I will leave that for another day. To all my new Facebook friends, Hello! and thanks for stopping by. To all the regulars, I thank you.

Best regards,
Mike Z

blog comments powered by Disqus