Thursday, October 9, 2008

Peek-a-Boo, the bumblebee and the wildflower


Another short post from my walk last weekend around Town & Country park. I had just finished talking to a wonderful lady named Deanna about Mikael Behrens and his Birding on Broadmeade weblog, and was continuing down the trail, when I saw a large bumblebee land behind a large yellow wildflower.




I got the camera ready, and slowly crept up to the flower as close as I could get without scaring the insect away, and waited for it to come around to the face of the flower. It took a few minutes for the bee to move around to the front, but eventually it did, and I have the photo to prove it!

This weekend I will get some photos of the Texas Wildlife Expo up. I hope you will enjoy them.

Best regards,
Mike Z

blog comments powered by Disqus